The beaches on the Costa Blanca are famous for their stunning beauty. We’re going to talk about some of the must-see ones in this article.
Beaches in Marina Alta
– La Granadella: this is a small yet stunning rocky cove located in Xábia. Its crystal-clear waters captivate everyone who visits. It’s a great place for scuba diving, as the water is quite deep. Holding a blue flag since 1987, it’s one of the true gems of the Costa Blanca.
– Cala Moraig: this rocky cove in a spectacular setting under the cliffs is located in Cumbre del Sol (Poble Nou de Benitachell). Also with a blue flag, its caves are famous for scuba diving opportunities.
– El Portet: this one is located in Moraira. It’s a very long but also very narrow beach. It has a beautiful seafront promenade, where there are a host of restaurants to enjoy an excellent lunch or dinner.
– Nova: this is located in the town of Denia. Just over 700 metres long, it’s a really beautiful beach. It boasts very calm waters and fine sand.
– Pinets: this beautiful cove in Benissa surrounded by pine trees will guarantee a perfectly laid-back day. It has a natural rock pool that will definitely be a hit among the kids.
– Arena-Bol: this is a pretty big beach for Marina Alta and is located in Calpe. Tourists flock here for the fine golden sand and extremely clean water.
The charm of the Costa Blanca
As you can see, there are many beautiful beaches in Marina Alta. It’s a great place to explore if you’re looking for peace and quiet with lots of sun.
Its golden sand and clean waters will definitely impress, as will its beachfront restaurants and bars with a cooling sea breeze.